100g almonds, roughly chopped
50g walnuts, roughly chopped
50g pecans, roughly chopped
50g unsweetened coconut flakes
25g ground almonds
ó tsp ground cinnamon
. tsp salt (optional)
20g pure maple syrup
20g coconut oil (melted)
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C.
2. Line a large baking sheet with grease proof paper.
3. Add all ingredients to a large bowl, fold until well mixed.
4. Pour onto the baking sheet into an even layer.
5. Bake for 15 mins. Gently turn granola, bake for an additional
5-10 mins, until golden brown.
6. Allow to cool and crisp for about 30 minutes. Enjoy with your favourite plain yoghurt and choice of berries.
7. Store in airtight container for 1-2 months.